Question : Key combination split desktop into 4

I accidentally hit a key combination or something on my keyboard, and my screen split up into 4 boxes not sure how to explain it, but I'm wondering what the key combination is for this and how to set it back?

Am running Windows XP Pro on a Dell OptiPlex 960 with ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series video card.

Answer : Key combination split desktop into 4

You should be able to set it back by going into the graphics card utility which on your case is the ATI control panel and deselecting the option.

Random Solutions  
programming4us programming4us